.

Cufflinks are For Ladies Too!

I recently got a promotion at work and decided that since my job got a major upgrade, it was time my wardrobe got one as well. So I went shopping at the fanciest store in town and bought tons of new suits and crisp, professional blouses to go with them.

I loved how the blouses looked on, but the only thing was, they didn’t have cuff buttons like all the other blouses I have. At first I thought they must have came off, and was a little annoyed that I was given defective merchandise to try on, so unfortunately I informed the sales clerk.

She laughed and told me that these types of blouses required cufflinks for closure. How was I supposed to know! I usually by my clothes at Target, and all those shirts have buttons where they're supposed to be.

Besides, I thought cufflinks were for men. My dad had a great selection of 14k gold cufflinks and silver cufflink that he kept on his bureau. I thought about borrowing a pair of his, but decided to get my own, now that I was a career woman.

So after suit and blouse shopping, I had to go cufflink shopping. Tired from running around all day, I went home and took the search to the internet. And I’m so glad I did. I found TimeinGold.com and ended up with beautiful 14k gold cufflinks as well as a gorgeous pair of Onyx black and 14k gold cufflinks. TimeinGold.com is fantastic because they offer unbelievably gorgeous products, at great prices.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment